Affordable Melbourne Website Design
At ACEIT, we build websites that are affordable, professional and tailored to your business. All work is completed in house by our talented Australian website designers - no outsourcing ever! Specialising in WordPress, our team work with you every step of the way to design and build a website that represents your business and what makes you unique. You'll be working with one specialist through the entire process of your website being built - so you have one person who understands what you want and who you can go to with any questions or requests. When building or redesigning a website, we keep these three factors in mind; responsiveness, relevance and ease of use for visitors. After all, what's the point of building a great looking website if it doesn't look good on a phone, the content isn't relevant or your users find it difficult to navigate the site?
So, Why WordPress?
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that allows us virtually unlimited customisation options for your website. Whether you want a quick and easy booking form, an events calendar or an easily maintained online store - we can do it all with WordPress. The best thing about WordPress is its simple, easy to use layout. Once we've finished building and optimising your website, we'll send you a tutorial on how to edit and add content - so you save time and money! Of course if you run into any problems or have any questions, our specialists are always available for ongoing support. WordPress is also 100% free with no membership or ongoing costs, it's a free to install app that comes with your hosting.
- After you make an enquiry, we'll get back to you with a quote. In our quote, we'll outline what needs to be done and an approximate time frame for your project. (Quotes vary based on the complexity of the site)
- Once you agree to a price, we will go into more detail about exactly what you want out of your new website - colour schemes, layouts, content, pages, etc. We'll start developing the bones of the website. During this stage we will also organise domain names, hosting and logos if you haven't already done so.
- We'll begin working on your new website until we have a layout that demonstrates what the final product will look like. Once that's done, we'll ask you to take a look and note any changes or adjustments you would like made.
- We'll apply all changes or adjustments and come to you for a last check before we set your website live.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I need to write my own content? - Obviously, if you help with content it will speed up the production of your website. However, as our web designers have worked with a variety of industries in the past, we can write content for most industries. If you work in an industry such as law, insurance or construction, we would recommend you write your own content to avoid the risk of mistakes or wrong terminology. If you do ask us to take charge of content, we will always ask you to quickly check it over before we publish on the site.
- Do you charge maintenance fees? - No, our quote for your website is a once only payment with no contracts or agreements. We will not charge you for regular maintenance of the site (updates, etc.) or minor changes. However, we will charge an hourly rate for significant changes that will take a fair amount of time.
- Do you also do SEO? - Yes we do! When we build a website, we will always implement basic on-site SEO (title tags, image tags, headings, etc.) but we also have in house SEO specialists available for a monthly fee if you would like to pursue SEO. Our policy for web design also applies to search engine optimisation - no outsourcing ever. All work is completed by Australian professionals.
Is it time your business got a website? Don't get ripped off by companies who will charge you a fortune just to outsource to India, talk to our friendly team at ACEIT today. We guarantee a visually stunning website that is not only user friendly and responsive, but effectively portrays what makes your business stand out from the crowd. Call 1800 825 683 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org